WA Need rebuildable twins, harness, and other bits

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-13, 07:18 AM
Boosted1st
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need rebuildable twins, harness, and other bits

Sorry to be gone so long.... Work took me away from my 1gs build. I am looking for a set of rebuild-able twins, an intact non molested, all connectors intact harness from a 94 Aristo, or similar. Please no flakes!!! I purchased a set of twins from a member on this site and forum, and never received them. I am not going to name names in hopes he see's this post and refunds my money, but if not, I will ask for forum retribution...I was burned for 300. I also need a crusie control module and cable that will work with a swapped GTE. Need new suspension components and brake components as well, so let me know what you have. I do not need shocks or struts...already have airbags to go on. Thanks all for your response. Oh, and I have cash waiting for the right stuff.

Last edited by Boosted1st; 04-06-13 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Spelling, title change
Old 06-30-13, 10:45 AM
Boosted1st
Rookie

Default Bump still need parts

Bump...
Still Need a cruise control cable, a Harness, and interior bits for a grey interior...no one want some money for extra parts?
Old 09-28-13, 11:54 AM
kene
Lead Lap

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I have a harness from a japanese 2jzge supra 1st gen. The motor was just put in my gs300 a week ago. Ill let it go with ECU for 100$ + s/h. Would this work for you?

http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/o...922_092632.jpg

I also have the throttle body with one cable cut and the other (cruise control?) still there.

http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/o...922_092037.jpg

Last edited by kene; 09-28-13 at 12:51 PM.
Old 10-10-13, 08:12 AM
plkyone
Lead Lap

Do u still need stock twins?
Old 10-19-13, 12:54 PM
rush161
Driver

I got 2 sets of aristo twins of a jzs147 and 161 but shipping is not going to be cheap as i am in the caribbean
Old 11-15-13, 10:16 AM
Boosted1st
Rookie

Default Update

Still looking for a cruise control module. Still looking for a good set of stock twins. Looking for a shifter console, good shape, without the wood trim would be preferred as I have brushed aluminum plate I am putting on. Might need a stock throttle body with sensors, but I will know more after this weekend. Also looking for replacement front suspension pieces, went to put on the bags and found some worn out equipment...
Old 01-17-14, 09:31 AM
Boosted1st
Rookie

Originally Posted by Boosted1st
Still looking for a cruise control module. Still looking for a good set of stock twins. Looking for a shifter console, good shape, without the wood trim would be preferred as I have brushed aluminum plate I am putting on. Might need a stock throttle body with sensors, but I will know more after this weekend. Also looking for replacement front suspension pieces, went to put on the bags and found some worn out equipment...
Still looking for parts... Hmmm figured there would be plenty of people looking to offload the extra stuff. I really want to put my Air Ride system in, would love to give forum members my money and not others but I need to move on this as my BMW is coming back to me soon and garage space is limited.
Old 01-30-14, 12:26 PM
empera
Pole Position

PM me with a list of stock parts you need.
Old 03-03-14, 12:59 AM
Sc0pe
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

If you're still looking for parts, there's a guy asking $200 for a pair of minty Aristo twins and assorted accessories over here.
Old 03-29-14, 07:59 AM
Boosted1st
Rookie

Default Still looking for parts

Twins still needed, Cruise control module and cable still needed, Cup Holder (grey) still needed, Window molding for the drivers side still needed. Cash available for the right parts. A good clear set of headlights with clean lenses and no cracks is also something I am looking for.
Old 03-30-14, 07:39 AM
Boosted1st
Rookie

Originally Posted by Boosted1st
Twins still needed, Cruise control module and cable still needed, Cup Holder (grey) still needed, Window molding for the drivers side still needed. Cash available for the right parts. A good clear set of headlights with clean lenses and no cracks is also something I am looking for.
Would hate to have to go hunting on Ebay, wanted to give my money back into the Lexus community, but I need to get this car put back together... Still entertaining inquiries. Thanks.
Old 05-23-14, 06:21 PM
Titten
Driver

What's your zip code? And do you need the exh manifold setup or just the actual turbos? That cast manifold is very heavy...
Old 05-29-14, 04:04 AM
phamxOC
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have an aristo tt harness 150+shipping
Old 06-01-14, 07:43 AM
Boosted1st
Rookie

Update: Purchased a new harness from Tweak'd performance. Still need twins, the entire set up. I want a set I can sent in to get upgraded to GT25 centers. Purchased the cruise control module. I still need a grey cup holder and the wood trim pieces console, ashtray, and window controls trim.
Old 06-22-14, 06:28 AM
Boosted1st
Rookie

Default Parts Still needed

Update: Now I am down to needing a grey cup-holder, and the interior wood trim pieces. I dont want to go with the Ebay stick on stuff, but I am running out of options. Someone have some clean interior parts they need to get out of the way? Thanks to any and all who respond. Oh yes, still want a set of twins I can get upgraded. Thanks

Quick Reply: WA Need rebuildable twins, harness, and other bits