SC 93 Lexus Gs300 254k Parts Car For Sale Still Runs Got Hit On R Side

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-10, 07:49 PM
jcilforeve
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93 Lexus Gs300 254k Parts Car For Sale Still Runs Got Hit On R Side

Hey guys,

I have been hanging with you for the last 5 years and the other day my 93 GS300 got hit by a garbage truck. Please see the pictures.

It has 256K and will need timing belt done in 30K needs fluids done now (was actually on the way to get it done also needs new 02 sensor (clip came undone and line fell on manifold shorted wires). Also will need new power steering rack used lucas and sealed leak has been working well for last year.

Brand new Enkei FD-05's and the tires have about 10K. Well as you can see initial damage estimate 3.5K. I am the second owner and have babied this car (yes it does need new paint) but solid mechanical maintenence. Just put new brakes on and had rotors resurfaced. Has new radiator, kyb's shocks and struts all around, used MAF, refurb brake master (electronic chip bad but works mechanically), replaced cap, rotor and wires 2 years ago, new air intake hose, new egr valve and hoses, pcv valve, three window regulators, probably forgot about other things.

Was in rear accident under 5mph before I bought it which creased paint and popped out. Now got hit by Garbage truck.

Selling ar for parts car located near Greenville SC.
Attached Thumbnails 93 Lexus Gs300 254k Parts Car For Sale Still Runs Got Hit On R Side-img_1787.jpg   93 Lexus Gs300 254k Parts Car For Sale Still Runs Got Hit On R Side-img_1558.jpg   93 Lexus Gs300 254k Parts Car For Sale Still Runs Got Hit On R Side-img_1567.jpg   93 Lexus Gs300 254k Parts Car For Sale Still Runs Got Hit On R Side-img_1585.jpg   93 Lexus Gs300 254k Parts Car For Sale Still Runs Got Hit On R Side-img_1586.jpg  

Old 03-14-10, 08:20 PM
TheRichInc
Rookie

how much? and are you willing to part out or just sell whole car
Old 03-14-10, 08:38 PM
jcilforeve
Driver School Candidate

Smile

will find out how much insurance will let me buy it for this week. I am open to both options, make an offer
Old 03-15-10, 06:21 AM
TheRichInc
Rookie

well if you are parting it out I would take the rear upper and lower seats, and the armrest if the cupholder still works...Just let me know when you decide and ill get you some $$
Old 03-15-10, 11:58 AM
Mr. BRM
Rookie

Sorry about your accident. How much for the whole car? if u decide to part it out, I need all locks (dr. and pass. door, glove box, fuel door and trunk) and ignition switch if they all work with the same key. dr front window regulator with all bolts. thanx
Old 03-15-10, 12:59 PM
jcilforeve
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by TheRichInc
well if you are parting it out I would take the rear upper and lower seats, and the armrest if the cupholder still works...Just let me know when you decide and ill get you some $$
Will let you know
Old 03-15-10, 01:02 PM
jcilforeve
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Mr. BRM
Sorry about your accident. How much for the whole car? if u decide to part it out, I need all locks (dr. and pass. door, glove box, fuel door and trunk) and ignition switch if they all work with the same key. dr front window regulator with all bolts. thanx
Will let you know once they contact me with the salvage $ Yes all locks work with same key and I have 2 old remote broken ones 2 new non-remote blank cut ones and original valet.
Old 03-16-10, 10:14 AM
mokeda8o8
Driver School Candidate

Default re

if you part it out i need the ac controls and the ash tray.
Old 03-16-10, 10:37 AM
jcilforeve
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by mokeda8o8
if you part it out i need the ac controls and the ash tray.
Ok I will keep you in the know
Old 03-16-10, 11:30 AM
Aristoman
Driver

Are the side skirts still intact?
Old 03-16-10, 11:40 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

You can sell the entire car to someone who wants a parts car, but can't do a part out here with only 10 posts. Know you've been a member here for some time, but its just too risky as evidenced by many past problems.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/1ge...-for-sale.html

Car Part Outs
There are two authorized vendors that can part out cars (Aliga and RJ Distrib). Other than the vendors, only established CL members with more than 500 posts and greater than one year of membership are allowed to part out a car, and only under certain circumstances as defined below. Part outs should be posted in the appropriate model classified forum, not vehicles classifieds.

a) Multiple vehicle part-outs are not allowed.... it's a one time event meant for a Lexus that is disabled due to accident or one you've bought to use major pieces on your own car and are selling the rest. Buying a car specifically to part it out here is reserved for the two vendors above.
b) All individual part sales and prices should be posted on the forum so we know no one is getting ripped off by sales of the same item to other members and there is no auction activity.
c) No price gouging
d) Unknown / lightly known member partouts: Due to several scams run on members, these are no longer allowed. Recent joiners, don't even try. If you've had problems following classified forum rules in the past your partout may also be closed.
e) Planning on buying a parts car and taking future orders to sell parts of it? Absolutely not allowed. If you can't support the purchase of the parts car for without the forum support, don't buy it or plan on pre-selling parts here.
If you decide to post the entire car, please put it in the vehicle classifieds forum.