Here's how to change the inner bulb (parking/driving light - whatever it's called) Keep in mind, the day-time running lights are acutally the high-beams running at a lower wattage. This mod only changes the color of the lights when the actual headlights are on.
1) Follow steps in previous "How-to" to remove engine covers.
2) Locate light socket housing. You can locate the mini-wedge 168 style bulb in the inner set of circle lights from the outside of the light and follow the bulb back to get to the socket. It's SUPER long.
3) Once you find the socket, twist to loosen and pull out.
4) Remove bulb and replace with new bulb (small wedge/168-style)
5) Re-insert socket and twist to tighten.
6) Replace engine cover and -Done-!
(Smoky effect is secret cancer stick trick.. do at your own risk)