November 2004 Featured Car
Screen Name: NEXTLEVELCOUPE
Profession: Network special circuits technician
Car model: Lexus
Car year: 1995
Engine size: 4.0 liter
Color: Black onyx
- N/A (future turbo application, soon)
- Tein CS with EDFC unit
- 2000 bodykit
- L.E.D. turn signal mirrors
- L.E.D. turn signal bumper lenses including parking light
- Custom L.E.D. tail lights (brake and signal)
- High Intensity Discharge head lights(6000k) and foglights (4100k)
- Re-wrapped custom leather trimmed interior: tan leather with black stitching
- Perforated with sc400 logos in nape area.
- Color matching leather wrapped Alpine monitor mounted in place of rear view mirror. It houses the GPS navigation, DVD and full time rear-view wide-angle color camera mounted in trunk keyhole.
- Custom illuminated dashboard
- Valentine 1 radar detector (hardwired)
- Leather and wood wrapped steering wheel
- Hardwired DC to AC current power inverter
- iforged Flux 19” black powdercoated with polished lips and rivets
- Toyo proxies T1’s front: 245/35/19 and rear: 275/30/19
- Supra twin turbo calipers and cross drilled and slotted rotors
- Goodrich stainless hoses
- Hiigh performance brake fluid
- Alpine head unit 7998
- Alpine 5460 in dash hardrive MP3 player
- Focal speakers
- Alpine 5 channel amp
- JL Audio customized 12” sub enclosure
What led you to buy a Lexus?
The relentless pursuit of perfection was found…..
Car modding…car modding…oh, and did I mention CAR MODDING! Jokes aside, I have many interests but this one is the most addictive and destructive to the pockets!
My goal is to keep this car updated with the latest technology offered while still maintaining its timeless stock form.
Why you chose to modify your Lexus?
My vision for my Lexus SC 400 was not fulfilled in any other SC coupe I have seen. Therefore, it was a calling of sorts…My aim was to customize my car utilizing some original ideas to gain the look obtained. After six years of ownership, a change was needed. The attention received and reaction from people when told about the year of the SC is utterly priceless! Long live the first generation Soarer!
Big thanks to those that helped get my car to this point:
- DGOT20’s (Derrick) – “ I would never get aftermarket rims…” Does that sound familiar? Thank you for helping keep me on the right track.
- aliga (Ali),
- Manaray (Mike)
- 2000hitechgs -for making my CLK mirror project happen after three years of trying to find the right person to finish it!
- O.L.T. (Brian)
- Anthracite SC (Mike)
- ClubLexus brothers and sisters for the inspiration to help see this project to completion.