Lexus Sales Climb In April 2013
Lexus growth continues with strong numbers for the month of April. Several new 2013 vehicles helped boost sales from the previous years as well as increased Certified Pre-Owned sales figures. Lexus Hybrids dominate the charts in the industry for luxury hybrids sales. 2 of every 3 luxury hybrids are Lexus.
Lexus April 2013 Sales Highlights:
- Lexus passenger car sales up 13.1 percent
- Lexus LS sales up 71.0 percent, with 980 units sold
- Lexus ES sales of 6,798 units, up 116.4 percent
- Lexus RX sales of 9,072 units, up 28.6 percent
- Total Lexus Hybrid sales of 3,617 units, up 7.4 percent on a DSR basis
During the monthly TMS executive conference call, Lexus Group Vice President and General Manager Jeff Braken talks about April's sales:
With strong sales of our recently introduced LS and ES sedans, Lexus' April sales were 3 percent higher than last year's," said Jeff Bracken, Lexus group vice president and general manager. "We also celebrated Earth Month by selling 3,145 of our five luxury hybrid models, which accounted for 17 percent of our monthly sales. Lexus now sells two out of every three luxury hybrids, making Lexus the clear luxury hybrid leader.
Check out the April 2013 Sales Chart HERE! >>
2013 Lexus ES 300h
Courtesy: [Toyota Motor Sales USA, Inc.]